Tips to Make Money Online Without Access to the Internet


Hello, my name is Kim, and even though I do not have access to the internet, I am still able to make money online. This article will explain how.
There are 3 reasons why I am able to have a successful home business without having access to the internet.
With any of these reasons alone, it would still be nearly impossible for me to have success online without internet access. However, with all of these 3 principles combined, anybody can make money online. It does not matter if they have access to the internet or not.


One other key to success is that you need to be able to generate an automated income using a system.
One: Blog Tribe- The tribe concept was first mentioned several years ago in Seth Godin's book, "Tribes". Then the concept quickly became adopted by internet network marketers and that is how the blog tribe was started.
The blog tribe basically magnifies the team concept. A team can outwork one person any day. There is power in numbers.
Two: Free Internet Marketing Training Program- I only know of one free internet marketing training program. The information that I can learn for free in this program would cost me hundreds, and even thousands of dollars elsewhere.
If I had the money I would buy a computer so I could have access to the internet whenever I want to. I definitely do not have the money to spend on all of these get rich quick e-books and courses.
Three: I don't make excuses- For most people who do not have access to the internet it would be easy to make up an excuse as to why they cannot make money online.
Well you cannot make excuses and make money at the same time.
Remember this quote. "Excuses, excuses, build bridges to nowhere, and monuments to nothing. Those who practice them seldom accomplish anything at all."
My internet marketing coach learned how to make money online while he was homeless. He was living in a warehouse, where even though he had a laptop, he still did not have access to the internet.
He drove to the library every day and stayed from the time they opened, until they closed.
After hearing his story, my excuse of not having access to the internet seemed trivial.
Excuses are one of the biggest enemies to success regardless of what you are trying to accomplish.
What is your excuse for not having your desired level of success in your home business?

Leave a Reply